I am currently working at Tkxel and my daily routine includes Managing all aspects from pre-production to final game mainly focusing on the artistic notion of it. Supervising all the assets created while maintaining quality and implementation of design. Mainly Focused on achieving AAA quality; packaging each game to fit under one umbrella i.e. Tkxel.
I have good skills in modeling, texturing and architectural visualization. Familiar and fluent with environments of 3dsmax and Z-brush.
In my spare time I like to draw and visualize, character ideation being the prime focus.. I also have some interest in studying literature, history, and blow my brains at supernatural and paranormal studies. At work, I spend my time creating digital construction including complex 3d modeling and rendering for purpose of presentation, marketing and design analysis.
Previously I had worked at:
- National College of Arts (Pakistan), as a visiting Lecturer
- Wireframe Interactive as Texture Artist ( published title \ in credits : Dungeon Lords )
- Anivista Aniamtion Studio as Art Director
- Wateen Telecom as Animation Team Lead ( Kids Channel )
- Evolve Studios as Art Director
- Landmark Media (Bahrain) as Creative Head
- Inoui Designs (Bahrain) as 3D Visualizer
- Creative Village (a subsidiary of University of Lahore) as Deputy Creative Director
- Invocode as Creative Manager
I’m good at Product and organic modeling, texturing, digital painting, concept art, mate painting, etc for game art and broadcast.